I was inspired by the topic on RU forum which explains game economics: Изменения экономики. До и после 0.5.12
The mod looks like this (on the right from the clock):
In the battle:
In the results:
What it counts:
- Main caliber damage, secondary, torpedoes and bombs
- One taken down plane is 1/30
- A frag/kill = 1/5
- A cap = 1/3
- Scouting = 1/120
What it does not count:
- Damage made by fire
- Ship tier difference
- HP regeneration (real percent will be a bit less)
- Potential damage
- Damage by your scouting
- Nonlinearness in award summing
- A part of a cap
- Lowered cap in Epicenter mode
- Cap defence
- Cap block
If a damage made to the ship which is invisuble at the moment.
How to install:
- Download .zip archive.
- Open the folder with the game, find the bin folder in it and go to it.
- It will contain folders with numerical names - these are versions of the game.
- As a rule, the actual version is the largest number.
- Go to it and open the res_mods folder with it.
- It should look something like D:\Games\World_of_Warships\bin\6775398\res_mods
- Here in this folder and unpack the archive (if you are prompted to replace the files, then agree).
Fair Winds and Following Seas!